If you’re considering adding a tennis court, MUGA or other sports court to your private property or a public-owned site, the first step is to book one of our free site surveys.
During the visit, one of our in-house professionals will conduct a thorough and detailed assessment of your space or site. The survey will not only enable us to prepare a comprehensive and competitive quote, it will also provide you with the opportunity to answer any questions you might have.
Some of the things assessed during an initial Sports Courts site survey include:
- Consider the site positioning – does the site allow the sports court to be positioned for optimum playing experience i.e. north/south orientation to avoid the sun being in players’ eyes?
- Review ground levels and contours – how much excavation will be required?
- Appraise the surrounding features – do trees, shrubs, or landscaping features need to be removed or considered?
- Understand planning issues – are there any construction restrictions from listed/conservation property regulations, or historical features and fencing height limitations?
- Judge weight limits and overhead cables – what considerations should be made for ease of access?
- Assess site access – is the site accessible for our machinery and materials?
What happens after a site survey?
Following the completion of a site survey, we will provide a comprehensive, competitive quote – with peace of mind for you that a full assessment of the site has been undertaken during the face to face visit. There will of course be further opportunities to ask any other questions you may have after receiving the quote.
As a company, Sports Courts only recommends the finest approved sports surface products. The quality of our work is hugely important to us and for the longevity of the court we construct we will recommend the most appropriate materials. Our customers can expect their court to be constructed to an exceptional standard, with a quality finish that provides the ultimate playing performance.
AVAILABILITY UPDATE (July 2022)
Summer is our busiest time, which sadly means we are currently fully booked. However, appointments may be available for late summer, so do still get in touch if we can help with any immediate sports court requirements.