There are lots of aspects to look at when conducting an initial site survey. Our dedicated team of in-house professionals all have considerable experience in the industry and each of them know exactly what to look for and check out when they see a site for the first time.
Some of the things assessed during an initial Sports Courts site survey include:
- Site access – is the site accessible for our machinery and materials?
- Positioning – does the site allow the tennis court to be positioned for optimum playing experience, i.e. north/south orientation to avoid the sun being in players eyes?
- Ground levels and contours – how much excavation will be required?
- Surrounding features – do trees, shrubs, or landscaping features need to be removed or considered?
- Planning issues – are there any construction restrictions from listed/conservation property regulations, or historical features and fencing height limitations?
- Weight limits and overhead cables – what considerations should be made for ease of access?
Following the completion of a site survey, we will provide a comprehensive, competitive quote – with peace of mind provided thanks to our face to face site check. And of course, we will be happy to answer any questions that may arise.
The quality of our work is hugely important to us as a team, and for the longevity of the court we construct. We use only the finest approved tennis surface products and we’ll recommend the most appropriate materials to achieve an exceptional standard and quality finish for the ultimate playing performance.